Here is a summary of all the healthy food I wrote about in my three earlier articles. If you missed them you should go back and read them as well. I cover a lot on each topic and give you more background. Enjoy!
- Chicken (preferably without skin)
- Eggs (the egg white doesn’t contain any fat)
- Fat fish
- Red meat (avoid the fats)
- Whey protein (a good source even though it’s a supplement)
- Brown Rice
- Whole Grain products
- Omega 3
- Oils (Olive, Peanut, Sesame, Canola, Sunflower, Corn, Rapeseed, Coconut, Soybean, Safflower)
- Peanut butter
- Sunflower, sesame, pumpkin and flaxseeds
- Fatty fish (Salmon, tuna, mackerel, herring, trout and sardines)
- Nuts (Almonds, walnuts, peanuts, macadamia, hazelnuts, pecans and cashew)
Benefits of eating healthy
Changing your lifestyle or just improve it benefits you a lot. It prevents diseases, improves your appearances and helps you with weight loss/gain for example. People have a tendency to make it all harder than it actually is. You don’t have to be all-in, black or white. A balanced diet can occasionally include some unhealthier options; the important thing is what you do over the long run.